Our centrifugal juicers may also be known as juice extractor machines, Oster Juicer or Juiceman Juicer Jr. Centrifugal juicers are the most common juicing machine available and they are the least expensive as a group.
They can be used for a variety of fruit and vegetable juicing. Centrifugal ejection juicers like the Oster Juicer and the Juiceman Juicer Jr, have a round shredder disc with sharp prongs that spins at a high speed while grinding and grating the fruits and vegetables into tiny pieces. With so many juicers available in the market, Finding the best juicers in UK is a time consuming task.
The fruit and vegetable juice is extracted by this process. The centrifugal force generated by the high speed pushes the juice through a fine-screen sieve separating the juice from the pulp. The juice flows out through a spout into a container.
Our centrifugal ejection juicers work better with foods that can be grated, as the pulp comes out much drier and more juice is extracted. The centrifugal juicer works well to mix different fruits and vegetables. One centrifugal juicer may collect the pulp in the strainer basket, while another centrifugal juicer will throw the pulp out into a collector container. Our experience has made us want to use one that ejects the pulp. Both the Oster Juicer and the Juiceman Juicer Jr eject the pulp into a collector container.
A centrifugal juicer with a wide feed tube such as the one on the Juiceman Juicer Jr will be easier for you to use. The Oster Juicer large capacity pulp and juice containers make using the Oster Juicer a good experience.
Main Benefits of the centrifugal juicer:
- The centrifugal juicer is cheaper than a masticating juicer, an important benefit for budget-conscious buyers. A centrifugal juicer will sell for from $70 to $220.
- A centrifugal juicer will yield a high amount of juice from the food juiced.
- The centrifugal juicer does the job fast. If you chose a wide feeding chute model it is even faster as you don’t have to cut up the food.
- Cleaning the machine takes longer and may be more tedious.
- A centrifugal juicer is not good for juicing leafy vegetables such as wheatgrass, spinach, parsley, and kale.
As you shop for a juicer, considering the centrifugal juicer would be a good idea. The price is considerably less and they do a good job.
Citrus Electric Juicers